Our real estate team works with clients throughout the real estate industry, including property owners and managers, lenders, developers, brokers, appraisers, and investors. In Portland alone, Cosgrave represents clients with more than 25 million square feet of property under ownership or management.
Real Estate Services
- Condominium development
- Design and construction contracts
- Planned-unit subdivision and development
- Purchase and sale
- Tax advice
- Tax-deferred exchanges
- Boundary lines and easements
- Debt collection
- Landlord/tenant issues
- Property tax appeals
- Realtor and appraiser professional liability
- Title defects
- Wrongful foreclosure defense
- Real estate professionals
- Insurance coverage
- Grocery Store Chain. Represented seller in $54 million stock sale.
- Real Estate Portfolio. Represented buyer in purchase of lender’s $27.5 million real estate portfolio.
- Hotel Refinancing. Represented hotel owner in $6.5 million refinance.
- Land Partition. Advised on land partition in conjunction with $16 million sale of real estate for use as car dealership.
- Farm Purchase. Represented buyer in purchase of 1,000-acre berry farm.
- ALFA International Real Estate Practice Group
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Oregon State Bar Section on Real Estate and Land Use