Why join us?
If you want to be part of a well-established and growing law firm, and be a member of a close-knit group, then this is the place for you! We offer a fast-paced, team-oriented, and fun work environment with competitive compensation, and generous benefits, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k, paid time off, and more.
Cosgrave Vergeer Kester LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and strive to provide a workplace in which all employees feel included, respected, and valued. All inquiries will remain in confidence.
Experienced Marketing Coordinator
Cosgrave Vergeer Kester LLP has an immediate opening for a full time Marketing Coordinator. This position has a significant role in managing and facilitating the firm’s strategic marketing objectives and public relations activities.
- Regularly meet with attorneys to implement marketing goals and proactively seek opportunities to drive new business through improved communications and cross-selling.
- Coordinate attorney participation with ALFA International.
- Manage the website and social media content. Collaborate with attorneys to write legal updates.
- Develop print and media advertising campaigns. Prepare and place announcements with media and
- Maintain marketing files and advertising contracts. Assemble marketing materials as
- Manage external directory
- Coordinate responses to requests for
- Develop annual marketing budget.
- Work with the IT Manager to develop and maintain marketing lists.
- Create targeted e-mail blasts and mailings. Coordinate holiday cards and
- Manage marketing supplies and promotional
- Organize events, including seminars and internal socials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing. Prior experience in a legal or professional environment
- Highly organized, with demonstrated ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, problem- solve, and take initiative.
- Experience with marketing strategy development and execution.
- Microsoft Office suite
- CMS Management (WordPress preferred).
- Email Marketing (Mailchimp preferred).
- Event planning experience.
- Graphic design experience preferred.
Front Desk Specialist
Cosgrave Vergeer Kester LLP seeks a self-starting Front Desk Specialist with excellent communication skills to join our team. Competitive candidates must possess recent and relevant professional reception experience, including managing visitors, clients, telephone calls and messages, as well as offering high level administrative support, and providing excellent customer service. To be successful in this role, the candidate must also have proven, high-level Microsoft Office Suite skills.
The ideal candidate will:
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful approach. Ensure that the front desk is staffed 100% of the time, and phone calls are answered promptly, accurately, and professionally.
- Take proactive ownership of the front office: monitor and maintain lobby appearance, provide direction to visitors and staff as needed. Identify needs and resolve promptly.
- Notify work groups and human resources each morning of all staff absences and delays. Maintain precise electronic in/out board status of all attorneys and staff members.
- Receive and log daily faxes and deliveries, and notify recipients promptly. Follow up as necessary to ensure accurate and timely internal deliveries.
- Manage all conference room scheduling and ongoing updates. Create appropriate signage and direction to parties and staff as needed.
- Perform conflict checks, maintain two databases with record updates, open matters and reporting for weekly case assignment meetings.
- Provide high-level administrative support to Human Resources, Marketing, and Accounting, and staff members, including database management, mailings, correspondence, and filing.
- Authorize and manage the parking validations, record-keeping and re-orders.
- Be a critical member of our Safety Committee leadership; assist in procedures and ongoing improvements.
- Train all new staff members on the features of the telephone system and voicemail.
- Have proven expertise in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Have hands-on skills with scanners, printers, copiers and computers.
- Be able to contribute positively as part of a team, and perform other tasks as directed.