Matt has been working in the IT industry since 2006. His past roles include IT Management and Systems Administrator positions in the Legal, Real Estate, and Private Investigation industries. In addition to his wide range of technical skills and knowledge, Matt is also known for his consensus building skills, and maintaining positive and lasting end-user relationships. He has been a valued member of the Cosgrave family since June of 2016.
- Infrastructure design, deployment, security, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Disaster recovery and High availability planning
- Cisco switching and routing infrastructure
- Endpoint upkeep and upgrades
- Knowledge Management
- Mobile device management (Meraki, AirWatch, etc.)
- Strategic planning, firm-wide technology gap analysisLaw P
- Process improvements and automation
- Windows scripting and automation
- Legal Technologies:
- Summation iBlaze, Sanction, Law PreDiscovery, Trial Director
- eCopy and eCopy Desktop
- Olympus and Dragon dictation
- eTranscripts suites
- Virtualization Technologies and required infrastructure:
- Storage area networks (Netapp, EMC, etc.)
- Network attached storage (Synology, EonNAS, FreeNAS)
- VMWare ESX 4.1, ESXi 5.1, 5.5, HA configurations
Matt is a member of the International Legal Technology Association and attends the national conference each year. He also regularly attends technical seminars on Cyber Defense, Disaster Recovery, and Emerging Enterprise Solutions.